Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to book a ticket for the cruise.
You can also additionally show the willingness to receive special offers and information that we send in the form of newsletters.
What is important for the security of transactions, information on the form of payment - credit card number or bank account number - used by you during shopping, are not stored or used in any way. You do not have to register to make a reservation, but nevertheless, by registering an account on our website you gain access to the history of your reservations.
Your data is safe, because to protect it, we use a secure SSL connection protocol (SecureSocketLayer). In addition, our databases are protected against unauthorized access.
Below you will find all the necessary information about how we process your personal information.
Data administrator and contact information
The administrator of personal data is UNITY LINE LIMITED Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, with headquarters at Pl. Rodla 8 in Szczecin, postal code: 70-419.
In the matter of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer - e-mail: email@example.com
The purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. registration of a user account on the www.unityline.pl website - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO *
2. if you buy a ticket:
• for purposes related to the provision of the transport service and the fulfillment of legal requirements in this area - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b and c RODO.
• If you agree, receive confirmation of booking on the given telephone number (SMS) 6 par. 1 lit. and RODO.
• For the purpose of handling complaints - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c RODO.
• Securing possible claims resulting from the ticket sales contract - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO.
3. If you subscribe to our newsletter and leave us
Your e-mail will be the basis for processing your personal data for the purposes of:
• receiving information about the offer, periodic promotions,
and events on the e-mail address provided
receive information on joint offers of Unity Line and our partners (on the e-mail address provided) to receive information on profiling contests for the purpose of adjusting the offer. - there is art. 6 par. 1 letter b RODO.
The period during which data will be processed
• registration of the Account at www.unityline.pl - until the Account User deletes the Account. .
• ticket purchase and financial reporting - for a period of 10 years from the end of the accounting year.
• subscribe to our newsletter and receive commercial information sent to the e-mail address - until the newsletter is unsubscribed.
• consideration of complaints - up to 120 days from the date of lodging a complaint.
• securing possible claims - until these claims are time-barred in accordance with the deadlines set in the Civil Code.
Recipient of the data
Data transmission - Unity Line Limited does not share your personal data with third parties other than entities located in the same capital group as Unity Line Limited and entities that process personal data on behalf of Unity Line Limited in connection with its advertising and marketing services under concluded agreements entrusting data.
The rights of the data subject
You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification. You also have the right to request deletion, processing restrictions if the legal requirements for such a request are met. The extent to which the processing of your personal data is based on the premise of the legally legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
To the extent that your data is processed in order to conclude and perform the service or processed on the basis of consent - you also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive from your controller your personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator.
Any changes referred to above can be made by contacting our Data Protection Officer - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 street, 00-193 Warsaw.
If you register your user account on unityline.pl and agree to profiling, then based on historical information, ie the services you choose and the events you have booked or purchased tickets for, materials reviewed at www.unityline. pl information which you have posted in your profile will be presented in an automated way to you with a personalized offer, eg information about trips that may interest you in the future, personalized content of the website, etc.
If you subscribed to our Newsletter, we will from time to time send you information tailored to your gender. You can object at any time against such profiling of your Newsletter to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Unity Line Limited informs that in connection with sharing the content of the website it applies so-called a cookie technique consisting in storing information or accessing information already stored in the Website user's end device.
a) The cookie technology is used to improve the quality of the website, in particular:
• creating audience statistics of individual content;
• personalization of services provided with the use of the website;
• maintaining user sessions;
• authentication of people using the website,
• providing users with personalized advertising content
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ).